Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Embed a Librarian Now!
Embed a Librarian Now
To embed a librarian in your courses, fill out this Library Services & Instruction Form!
Why You Should Embed a Research Coach in Your Class
A Research Coach/Librarian can enhance your course by being available in eLearn to answer questions about the research process, database access, search terms in databases, and source questions - leaving the professor free to assist students with class needs. We try our best to answer questions within 24 hours.
Some examples of questions we've answered in the past:
- I can't find an article about XYZ.
- I can't get into the databases with my eLearn username.
- Can I use this website as an academic source?
- I don't know where to start this research project.
- How do I cite this source in APA/MLA/Chicago?
Our eLearn privileges do not allow us access to drop box or grades. We have access to content in order to assist students.