Faculty members who need assistance with research related to WSCC academics, grants, or course development may contact a librarian. We are happy to assist with literature searches, citations, etc. Please email or call us with your research needs.
In the past, we have completed research for faculty regarding
- Best practices in instruction
- Curriculum development, such as locating articles that relate to literature, political science, history, health sciences, etc.
- Research literature needed to obtain grants
- Utilizing technology in community colleges
- Assisting faculty in finding articles that students have referenced, but not correctly cited