Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Faculty members who need assistance with research related to WSCC academics, grants, or course development may contact a librarian. We are happy to assist with literature searches, citations, etc. Please email or call us with your research needs.
In the past, we have completed research for faculty regarding
- Best practices in instruction
- Curriculum development, such as locating articles that relate to literature, political science, history, health sciences, etc.
- Research literature needed to obtain grants
- Utilizing technology in community colleges
- Assisting faculty in finding articles that students have referenced, but not correctly cited